OLEA EUROPAEA KERNEL OIL ,COCOS NUCIFERA OIL ,BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII ,COCOS NUCIFERA POWDER, TURMERIC POWDER ,HIMALAYAN PINK SALT ,DISTILLED WATER ,LYE.
What is natural soap?
Natural soaps are made using various natural sources, which also includes organic ingredients. These soaps are usually made by blending butter and plant-based oils that are rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and nutrients. These are the kind of natural ingredients that your hair, body, and skin need. Moreover, natural soaps can be enriched with many other essential ingredients that originate from the earth, such as clays, salts, botanical extracts. Individuals with sensitive skin will especially feel and see the difference brought by using natural handmade. With many different combinations and options, whether or not they are organic, there is always an ideal natural soap for everybody.
Our soaps are made with excellent skin loving ingredients and suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin as we dont use essential oils .
Shea Butter stands out in skin care. It provides innumerable benefits to skin. Soaps and moisturizers are made from Shea Butter for these very reasons. I am listing only some of important reasons though more can be found over the internet.
- Shea Butter moisturizes pores without clogging them.
- It’s natural, so no side effects or harsh reactions on babies and on those with sensitive skin.
- Resists eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Soothes burns.
- Resists wrinkles.
- Includes Vitamin A which helps rebuild the cells.
- Includes Vitamin E which is an antioxidant.
- No oily residue over the skin after absorption.
- Perfect skin moisturizer.
- Antioxidant properties.
- Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Relieves eczema and psoriasis.
- Extra mild and gentle soap. ...
- Helps with acne.
COCONUT OIL AND POWDER: Coconut oil is highly cleansing and conditioning to the skin and produces a wonderfully bubbly, creamy lather. It is rich in fatty acids which help to remove blemish-causing dirt, bacteria and dead skin, and it does so gently without irritating the skin.
Coconut powder is a great vegan alternative that provides the sugar content to the soap which results in rich thick lather which is extremely moisturising and not drying.
- promote good skin health.
- Soothing aroma.
- Natural skin cleansing properties.
- Helps to soothe irritated skin.
- Promotes collagen production.
- Helps to heal damaged skin.
TURMERIC:Turmeric contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components. These characteristics may provide glow and luster to the skin. Turmeric may also revive your skin by bringing out its natural glow. You may want to try a turmeric face mask at home to see if the spice has any positive effects on your skin.
HIMALAYAN PINK SALT:Salt has antimicrobial properties, which may make it beneficial for treating acne. Himalayan salt baths might be a good way to treat acne on hard-to-reach areas of the body where breakouts occur, such as the back or shoulders. Mineral baths have been shown to have benefits for people with psoriasis or eczema.
Our salt spa bar is coloured with turmeric and himalayan pink salt is added for gentle exfoliation and gives a hard bar as well,This soap has such sunshine like colour and gives a exfoliating feel after wash.Gentle to use on children as well.
- Unscented/Palm Oil Free/No Artificial Colourants
- Suitable for all skin types
- 100% all-natural with organic ingredients
- External use Only/ Soap Bar colour may vary from batch to batch due to use of natural ingredients
- All soaps are handcut so weight is approximate not exact.
Gentle, soothing and refreshing. Also not at the cost of polluting the environment. Kudos to Saritha for this.
This soap is gentle and soothing on the skin. I strongly recommend to use this soap.
I love knowing the product is environment friendly. The soap is gentle and soothing on skin.
SALT SPA BAR
Its a best ever product. Especially after workouts we feel so fresh with this product. Skin feels hydrated and never drys out . Would definitely recommend 👍🏻